Hendricks Power understands that life hasn’t been business as usual throughout the Coronavirus pandemic and that it’s left many members financially insecure. The temporary suspension of disconnection due to non-payment will soon be ending, and we want our members to know all of their options.
If you’re unable to pay your bill on time and in full, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible to make payment arrangements. Our Member Services Representatives are here to help establish a customized payment plan to avoid disconnect. Some of the options include weekly or bi-weekly payments or switching to a prepaid account.
We highly suggest members pay what they can, even if it is only a partial payment, to maintain a manageable bill.
As a reminder, we accept payment in a variety of ways, including:
• 24/7 Automated phone system (IVR)
• Over the phone with a member services representative
• SmartHub app or through the Hendricks Power website
• 24/7 Kiosk located in the drive-thru at our office (accepts card or cash)
• Drive-thru dropbox for after-hours payments
• Drive-thru with a Member Services Representative during business hours
We are currently reaching out to our furthest past due accounts by phone and email to offer this information to our members before disconnects resume. Please, reach out to us to create your payment plan, and we will work with you to avoid disconnect.
Call us at (317) 745-5473 or contact us to take control of your balance