Hendricks Power Cooperative is currently seeking a full time exceptional Administrative Assistant. This position is ideal for a highly organized professional who has outstanding administrative skills. Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision. The candidate must be a team player with a flexible attitude and the ability to prioritize workload, multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast paced environment. Integrity, professionalism and excellent communication skills are essential.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Processing bi-weekly payroll and all documents related to employee pay including month-end and year-end processes and necessary tax reporting/filings.
• Managing the corporate record retention system including administration, updating and scanning documents.
• Provide administrative support to the Board of Directors including managing meeting minutes, board meeting preparation, processing director education registrations and preparing and posting documents to web based software.
• Provide administrative support to the CEO; assist the HR Director as requested, and other general office duties.
• Previous administrative experience
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Knowledge of payroll procedures
• High school diploma or GED
• Excellent computer skills in a Windows environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and web-based software
• Professional, elegant and polished written communication skills are essential
• Ability to carry responsibility, take initiative, and problem solve.
• Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and verbal communication skills as well organizational skills.
• Ability to work with and maintain highly confidential information.
Deadline for applications is April 28, 2014. Submit resume with salary requirement to:
email@example.com or Hendricks Power Cooperative, Attention: HR, P.O. Box 309, Danville, Indiana 46122
For more information on Hendricks Power, please visit our website www.hendrickspower.com
Application Deadline: 4/28/2014